Friday, October 10, 2008

mi familia


Introducing......
My Family!!!

They're the greatest people God has given me. With them, I laugh a lot, i cry little and i'm loved despite of my flaws and weaknesses.. Misunderstandings may come our way but the strong bond will never fade..

Thank You...

To my mama and papa for their unending love and affection... I love mama and papa... i thank them for everything. Despite of all the wrong things i have done, there they are, waiting for me to be sorry and be back to their loving arms. I am who i am right now because of them.

To my brothers and sisters who are very special on their own little ways. They are beautiful inside and out. Their positive attitude uplifts me and influenced me in every action i am taking.

My family is my strength when others made me hit the floor.

Their special...

Their incomparable...

I am so lucky because..

.... i HAVE THEM!!!

No comments: